Health & Safety
Our highly skilled team of event scaffolders comply with all current legislations and our qualified safety inspector ensures that work is carried out and maintained to the highest of standards.
Safety is paramount to us, and level of our service performance is one of our key strengths. We never stop looking for ways to improve the overall safety of our work.
Having such a large number of scaffolding staff employed on labour-only contracts enables us to offer a 24-hour call out service, giving our customers around the clock support.
All our scaffolders and labourers are well mannered, experienced in their field of work and - just as importantly - communicative.
Our operatives all carry company ID cards with their name, work position, medical details and emergency contact information.
Vantage are committed to good working practices, particularly in respect to Health and Safety. It is the policy of this organisation to ensure that all work carried out is undertaken in a manner which avoids, reduces or controls all foreseeable risks to the health and safety of all its employees, sub-contractors, customers and the general public.
Our Health & Safety Policy
- Provide adequate control of the health & safety risks arising from our activities
- Ensure all employees and sub-contractors undertaking work on the companies behalf are suitably competent and hold necessary training qualifications where applicable
- Consult with our employees and sub-contractors on matters affecting their health and safety
- Provide information, instruction and supervision for employees and sub-contractors to enable to carry out their duties safely and effectively
- Prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health
- Comply fully with all statutory legal requirements
- Review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals